Wireless Designer/Senior Wireless Designer
Location: The role can either be based remotely, or in our Limerick, Magor or Slough office.
Salary: up to £55,000 pa depending on experience
Established for over 20 years, our client continues to be a vital network and infrastructure partners to both fixed and mobile carriers across the enterprise sector. Through continued growth and progression they have expanded globally.
Due to continued growth, they are currently recruiting for an experienced Wireless Designer/Senior Wireless Designer to join their team of experienced and talented individuals who have expertise across multiple engineering disciplines.
Reporting to the Wireless Design Manger, the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Creating site designs for various site types (Greenfield, Rooftop, Co-Location)
- Production of drawings from planning through to completion packs
- Liaising with clients & suppliers
- Quality control of design drawings
- Producing deliverables in line with project SLAs
- Implementing client and company design standards across the project team
- Liaise with project manager, structural, planning, acquisition, and solution functions to achieve an optimised solution
As an engineer you will be expected to produce effective solutions across a multitude of environments.
- Excellent CAD skills
- Structural experience
- Steelwork detailing
- RC detailing
- Electrical detailing
- Wireless solutions design
- Site survey experience
- Third level engineering degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in the telecoms industry (minimum 3 years)