Job Title: Civils Supervisor- Wireless Telecoms
Salary: £40,000- £48,000
Job Type: Full Time, Perm
Extras: Vehicle & fuel card
Additional Information: Travel throughout the UK is a requirement (accommodation arranged, if needed) 23 days annual holiday + BH, 40-hour week, pension, and bonus scheme.
Providing services to its customers in the UK for the past 5 years, our client has extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of services and solutions for both fixed and wireless network infrastructure. With a successful track record in some of the biggest Telecom’s projects in the country, they are experiencing a period of growth and expansion.
They are currently looking for a Civils Supervisor to join their Wireless Team .
• Supervising all civil teams working on our wireless projects.
• Supervising quality of construction work performance
• Supervising time frame construction work performance
• Supervising construction teams for H&S rules observations
• Supervising Subcontractors on Site
• Daily communication with the Civils Manager and Delivery Managers
• We have developed internal management application and most of the daily reports, surveys, strike reports, cabinets/chambers HOPs will be generated automatically through the app (of course after all necessary information is inputted there).
• Executing Tasks and managing Supervisors tasks
• Participating in site survey and upload all documents and photos on the company systems and tools
• Support DM with resource planning activities on a weekly base
• Support DM with materials planning on a daily base
• Follow weekly plan and organizing construction teams on site
• Keep constant contact with Customer supervisors and discussing construction issues originated in the work process
• Support customer and local authorities for site documentation and H&S checks
• Reports to DM for work performance at the end of the day plus a weekly one.
• Preparing and submitting to DM all necessary documents needed for every strike report on daily base
• Participating with Customer supervisors with all measurements related for Asbuild pack preparation
• Take part in all assigned tasks by direct supervisors in work process
• Cooperating with all other departments in work process
Company Documentation Responsibility
• Maintain company server database
• Upload on company server all document and photos related with project process
• Preparing and presenting all documentation in approved format and on time for company disposal
• Checking Construction Teams site document pack on daily base
• Checking Construction Teams H&S civil pack on daily base and update it if is necessary
• Observe approved financial company policy
• Report all performed payments on time with approved forms
• Observe H&S requirements
• Observe accommodation company policy
• Observe car usage company policy
• Observe approved working time
• Observe company policy for paid leave, sickness leave and compensations
• Participating in houses hiring process
• Maintain company tools and assets to be in good working conditions
• Follow tools and assets checks to be performed on time
• Observe approved company confidential policy
• Observe Customer confidential policy
Previous experience in building wireless telecom infrastructure is a must