Our client are looking for Quality Manager who will be responsible for the company’s quality assurance (QA), quality control (QC) and provide inspections & reports to meet with the company wireless and Fibre projects. The Quality Manager will ensure that all company products and services meet quality standards. The primary responsibilities include understanding customer expectations and needs, outlining quality standards and developing quality control processes. The Quality Manager will monitor and observe the operations deployment to ensure that specifications are being met in line with the clients standards.
• Understanding customer expectations and contractual requirements.
• Engaging with customers and gathering feedback.
• Acts as a Quality Assurance representative on client and internal briefings and give feedback on current occurring issues.
• Write and update the Quality documentation and check list, including but not limited to Quality Plan for each project.
• Ensure the project SLA and KPI’s are being adhered to.
• Developing quality control processes.
• Completing Root Cause Analysis as required
• Proactively analyse data and initiate Quality Improvement Plans.
• Liaises with Project Managers/Supervisors and engineers when reporting issues.
• Mentor and coach the Quality team.
• Chair Quality forums and workshops
• Reporting to the PM’s on the quality status and issues of the individual projects.
• Provide regular reporting and suggestions for improvement into Operations.
• Mobilises where necessary to assist with SLA targets.
• Conducts tasks allocated by Line Manager to ensure contractual requirements are fulfilled.
• Reports to Line Manager to arrange individual coaching and development when required.
• Ability to lead the team.
• The ability to work well under pressure.
• Good organisation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Highly conscientious and diligent.
• Working in a within a team and as standalone.
• Experienced in a Telecoms environment. (Rooftop, Greenfields etc…)
• Clean driving license.
• Experienced Quality Manager and Auditor within the telecoms industry.
• Capable of leading the Quality Team
• Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrate the knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management.
Desirable (would be an advantage):
• Six Sigma Black Belt qualification or other equivalent
• Working at Height (Rooftop).
• RF Awareness.
• First Aid (EFAAW).
• Asbestos Awareness.
• Manual Handling.
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals.
• Participation in high-tech and innovative projects.
• Training will be given to the successful candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year