|Job Title||Solution Design Specialist – Cisco F5 Load Balancer|
|Location||Work from Home, with occasional travel to customer data centre|
Role: Solution Design Specialist – Cisco F5 Load Balancer
Location: Work from Home, with occasional travel to customer data centre
Estimate start date: 15th Feb 2021
Length of contract: 3 Months Initial with possibility of extension.
Security requirements: SC/BS7858
Working hours: Normal weekday working 9am-5.30pm
IR-35 – Compliance Mandatory
To provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the utilization of specialist technical expertise. To add value, in terms of technical skills, to the various accounts through the issuing of detailed network solutions as well as technical leadership and implementation support.
- DC F5 LLD, build support, defect resolution, and ad hoc consultation
- Act as a subject matter expert and be accountable for the customer solution design engagement during post-sales solution delivery, participating and often leading detailed design and system integration workshops. The output of which is to capture detailed customer technical requirements to determine the optimum solution design for their business
- Accountable for producing Company Design statement of work, to include 3rd party deliverables and then complete the detailed solution design in accordance with the Company Design methodology ensuring compliance of 3rd party design deliverables.
- To provide pre and post sales consultancy to drive the generation of new business and provide 4th line support to the customer services organisation.
- To support the development and evolution of products, continuously seeking to improve the customer experience through the product lifecycle.
- Experience of designing LAN & WAN solutions, preferably gained in a large enterprise environment (in-house or customer/ISP)
- Experience of dealing face to face with customers in a high-level technical role (i.e. Consultant, Designer, Senior Engineer), including delivering presentations
- To be confident & professional at dealing with difficult customer discussions and presenting to technical/customer audiences and senior management to influence a successful outcome.
- To be able to resolve complex problems in an ingenious manner. Accepting responsibility for the consequences of decisions and developing decision criteria based on factors that affect both the company and its customers.