Role: SHEQ Manager
Job Type: Full Time Perm
In this role they will be responsible for providing legislative and regulation advice on all matters relating to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management.
They will utilise their sound communication and management skills to provide expert advice, guidance and support at both strategic and operational levels.
· Advise the group on legislative and regulation updates, ensuring all IMS documentation is kept up to date as required.
· Responsible for maintaining quality all 3rd Party accreditations ensuring periodic audits are scheduled to ensure ongoing compliance and representing the company at the audits.
· Responsible for implementing and enforcing an internal Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management audit schedule, and conducting audits as necessary.
· Record and monitor and accolades, customer feedback and complaints and carry out investigations as necessary,
· Establish the minimum standards of required by area office representatives and coordinate actions, manage and maintain quality training requirements for office representatives.
· Manage and maintaining the company approved subcontractors and suppliers list.
· Arrange, coordinate and chair annual Management Review Meetings.
· Preparation of quarterly Reports to the Board of Directors.
· Conduct H&S, Environment and Quality inductions for all new staff.