Senior Product Manager – B2B
Location: London / Flexible
Salary: Up to £70k plus car allowance
Our well-established client are currently assisting towards a full fibre future in the UK.
They are connecting communities and helping to boost the economy with their widespread development of the UK’s digital infrastructure. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for developing and executing business strategies covering a portfolio of business-focussed Ethernet and FTTP products and ancillary services.
- Manage a group of products within the clients portfolio, ensuring those products’ capabilities meet current and future market requirements
- Shape the product strategy, working closely with the Product Director and Head of Business Products
- Define and executing the product roadmap, ensuring buy-in from stakeholders across the business
- Make key product decisions underpinned by robust insight and analysis. Maintain market dynamic and sizing data.
- Align, collaborate and lead cross-functional teams across the business (e.g. A&E, development, etc) and be responsible for driving stakeholder engagement when building and delivering new products.
- Ability to lead end to end product development from initial business assessment through to launch
- Own and develop TCO & business case creation for new product introduction, working in collaboration with finance colleagues
- Manage, monitor and report on the commercial performance of products within the portfolio (taking on product P&L responsibilities as required)
- Work closely with propositions team to understand customers’ needs and feed into product development
- Identify new products or feature enhancements based on customer requests and market opportunity, and drive them through the product lifecycle
- Clearly articulate product requirements that fully meet our customer requirements
- Work closely with sales, account, service and development teams to support sales initiatives and resolve in-life product issues
- Lead discussions with customers, suppliers and partners
- Support and coach more junior team members and, as we scale, take on management responsibilities
Senior product manager role experience including preparing business cases to Board level
- Understanding and practical experience of agile methodologies, including Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Lean principles
- Appetite for future line management responsibilities
- Totally self-motivated and a self-starter