Job Title: Reinstatement Supervisor
Salary: £45k-50k+ flex for the right candidate
Job Type: Full Time, Perm
Providing services to its customers in the UK for the past 5 years, our client has extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of services and solutions for both fixed and wireless network infrastructure. With a successful track record in some of the biggest Telecom’s projects in the country, they are experiencing a period of growth and expansion.
• In-depth understanding of civils works reinstatement practices
• Must be able to: Manage and plan the reinstatement of excavations
• Control of costs – manpower, material, and plant.
• Carry out regular site audits inspections, and plant checks.
• Ensure the quality of work is maintained to NRSWA standard.
• Daily measurements of reinstated surfaces for tarmac
• Ensure site safety standards are maintained
• Be able to plan works accordingly
• Attendance of council meetings to discuss reinstatement requirements
• To report back to line manager with registration information
• Will be responsible for clearance on sites post reinstatement
• NRSWA Supervisor ticket
• Previous experience in reinstatement supervisor in a similar environment (water,
• gas, telecoms)
• Knowledge of HSEQ, CDM, NSWRA etc. Site Management Safety Training (SMSTS), SEATs, confined space qualifications and valid CSCS cards would be an
• extensive knowledge of the New Roads & Street Works Act 1991.
• In depth knowledge of HAUC SRoH specification
• extensive knowledge of the Traffic Management Act 2004.
• knowledge of the Health & Safety at Work Act.
• experience in managing successful relationships with council & Streetworks Authority staff
• Flexible working where possible.
• 23 days Holiday
• Hotel + Up to £25/night for overnight business trip food allowance
• Access to Pool vehicle for business trips, expense mileage or company vehicle depending on the role.
• Death in service 4 x Annual salary
• Benefit hub and Cash Plan scheme
• Pension Plan – (Employee) Contribution 5%, (Employer) Contribution 3%