Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Full Time, Perm
Providing services to its customers in the UK for the past 5 years, our client has extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of services and solutions for both fixed and wireless network infrastructure. With a successful track record in some of the biggest Telecom’s projects in the country, they are experiencing a period of growth and expansion.
• Being an integral part of the Projects Team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of our projects.
• To support business objectives of delivering value for money.
• Operate processes for the selection, appointment, and management of Subcontractors.
• Excellent record keeping and financial reporting.
• Good negotiation and influencing skills.
• Careful assessment of the levels of commercial risk on projects.
• Supporting dispute resolution process if required.
• Attending project meetings.
• Promoting commercial awareness throughout the project team.
• Monthly preparation of the payment applications across the builds.
• Final sign-off on the as-built documentation to ensure in line with commercial measures and actual build.
• Preparation of costs for variation requests
• Variation tracking and management.
• Analysing company data, rates, and prices.
• Providing support on procurement strategy.
• Managing the BoQ across the builds and ensuring timely ordering through procurement.
• Verifying Subcontractor’s payment applications.
• Approving payment applications and certificates.
• Producing cost reports, cost forecasts, and final accounts.
Role Requirements :
• Have a good experience with financials
• Good analytical mind to interrogate
• Work on the initiative, be proactive, and be willing to challenge
• Have good time management and experience meeting tight deadlines
• Have good communication skills
• Have good IT skills and competency in computer systems
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals.
• Participation in high-tech and innovative projects
• Flexible working where possible
• Full Training Program to support personal growth
• On site car parking
• Excellent Salary + Bonus
• Up to 31 days holiday (11 to be used over the Christmas period and includes bank holidays)
• Hotel + Up to £25/night for overnight business trip food allowance
• Access to Pool vehicle for business trips or Expense Mileage
• Death in service 4 x Annual salary
• Benefit hub and Cash Plan scheme
• Pension plan