Project Resource Scheduler
Our client is a leading provider of expertise to their clients to maintain and continue the development of the infrastructure of both highways and telecommunications sectors throughout the UK.
Due to continued growth and expansion, they are currently looking to recruit a Project Resource Scheduler to join their experienced team in the Cambridgeshire area.
• To allocate work activity in line with client needs across a team of operatives/sub-contractors spread nationwide ensuring key SLAs are consistently met.
• Liaise with the client to resolve queries in relation to the works being undertaken/completed providing regular updates on progress as required.
• Effectively plan works daily for dedicated resource, ensuring client SLAs and crew profitability targets are met consistently
• Line manage dedicated resource on site to ensure works go ahead, and to assist with queries and on-site issues
• Liaise directly with the client/third parties to resolve queries/issues relating to the work being undertaken
• Liaise with third parties for specialist requirements (e.g. Traffic management, pest control, electricians)
• Monitor photo evidence on internal systems and report findings/anomalies to operatives/sub-contractors for correction escalating to Project Delivery Manager as appropriate.
• Manage orders through to completion on internal and client databases in real time ensuring data entry is accurate and complete
• Manage interim reinstatements and Highways Authority defects to ensure all are within SLA and fines and associated costs are kept to a minimum
• Produce orders, organise stock takes, materials and stores where required
• Ensure DFEs are updated and correct prior to billing, including all additional costs for applications and traffic management are applied, and any discrepancies between original job packs and works required on site are corrected
• Input timesheet to correctly capture activity
• Provide regular and detailed information on outstanding and in progress works to the Resource Scheduling Manager, and to the client, for priority areas
• Retrieve stats for all works where required to ensure works can go ahead in a safe and timely manner
• Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively, manage conflicting priorities and achieve deadlines
• Good eye for detail, completing work with a high degree of accuracy
• Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment taking commercially astute decisions
• Able to receive constructive feedback, maintain respect and mutually agree any action required for you to take in response
• Wants to be part of a team, wants to succeed as a team
• Good IT skills, competent with the use of internet, email and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Motivated and enthusiastic, able to work independently using own initiative as well as part of a dynamic team
• Planning & Organising
• Attention to Detail
• Commercial Awareness
• Effective Communication
• Stakeholder Management Qualifications
• Driving License is advantageous, but not essential
• Previous experience is advantageous, but not essential