Providing services to its customers in the UK for the past 5 years, our client has extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of services and solutions for both fixed and wireless network infrastructure. With a successful track record in some of the biggest Telecom’s projects in the country, they are experiencing a period of growth and expansion.
Due to this expansion, they are currently looking to hire a Project Engineer to join their team based in the Reading area.
The Project Engineer will assist with the coordination and management of site access arrangements across various Telecom Infrastructure and Wireless Network projects and be responsible for preparing RAMS and CPHSP for visits.
- Prepare RAMS and CPHSP to arrange access.
- Fulfil required forms.
- Liaise with the teams for access arrangements and instructions.
- Daily reporting to the management team.
- Access keys management.
- Using different tools and systems to obtain required information.
- Co-operating with the other members of the team.
- Comply with company policies and H&S procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong written and verbal English Language
- Technical background (telecoms preferred)
- Previous experience in telecom projects (wireless networks) is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Very well organised
- Excellent time management
- Working in a team environment.