Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Reading (Flexible on location but will need to regularly visit office based in Reading)
Salary: £24- £26k
Job Type: Full Time, Perm
Providing services to its customers in the UK for the past 5 years, our client has extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of services and solutions for both fixed and wireless network infrastructure. With a successful track record in some of the biggest Telecom’s projects in the country, they are experiencing a period of growth and expansion.
Due to this growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join their established team in Reading (although flexibility may be given with regards to office/home split).
The Project Coordinator is mainly focused on coordinating and managing the site access arrangements across various telecom infrastructure projects and preparing RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements) for survey and build visits.
- Arranging site access for sites from different projects.
- Prepare RAMS in order to arrange access
- Fulfil required forms
- Liaise with the teams for access arrangements and instructions
- Daily reporting to the management team
- Access key management
- Using different online portals to align the access permits
- Microsoft office experience
- Strong written and verbal English Language
- Technical background (telecoms preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Very well organised
- Working in a team environment
- Previous experience in telecom projects is an advantage