Project Partners are looking to recruit a Planner/Surveyor who is experienced in surveying and producing planning packs for MDU’s.
Salary: Contract or Perm – Contract circa £275-£300 per day Perm circa £38k plus vehicle allowance
If contract work is preferred, candidate will need to provide vehicle/fuel lodge etc.
The successful candidate will have the following experience & qualifications/certifications:
· Experience in surveying and planning PIA routes
· SA001 CERT
· SA002 CERT
· S5 cert a bonus
· S6 cert a bonus
· NRSWA Unit 2 cert
· Experience in fibre route planning
· Experience with GIS platforms/MS Office/Visio
· Able to undertake app based surveys
· In addition, the successful candidate will need to be flexible and willing to travel and lodge away- workload will be between Devon and Glasgow.
· You will need to be conscientious with a good attention to detail.
· You must be experienced and able to work independently.
· You will be required to train and mentor an apprentice.
This role can be an immediate start and has potential for the right candidate to grow within an expanding company.