Job Title: Lead Civils Supervisor- Fibre Telecoms
Location: Remote/Southend on Sea
Salary: £42,000- £48,000
Job Type: Full Time, Perm
Extras: Vehicle & fuel card
Additional Information: Travel is a requirement (accommodation arranged, if needed) 23 days annual holiday + BH, 40-hour week, pension, and bonus scheme.
Providing services to its customers in the UK for the past 5 years, our client has extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of services and solutions for both fixed and wireless network infrastructure. With a successful track record in some of the biggest Telecom’s projects in the country, they are experiencing a period of growth and expansion.
They are currently looking for a Civils Supervisor to join their Fixed Line Team .
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· On site supervision of all civils related activities
· Co-ordinate materials supply and usage on site
· Track daily progress and contractor performance
· Collate as built information to support hand over documentation
· Carry out regular quality and H&S inspections
· Liaise with management regarding on-site issues
· Liaise with other departments, the client representatives, and other stakeholders as necessary
· Assist in the management of contractors within agreed KPI’s and delivery schedules.
What You will Need to Succeed:
· Previous experience working within the Utility industry, preferably with knowledge and experience of Telecommunications
· Full Driving License
· NRSWA Units 1-16 for Excavation/ + Reinstatement + Supervision
· Well organised and Professional
· Self-motivated, and able to motivate others effectively and drive performance
· Good problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
· Good MS Office experience
· Good communications skills and proactivity.
Preferable Experience and Qualifications:
· Experience of working and supervising in the Openreach external network
· First Aid at Work
· CPCS Blue mini digger operator card
· IOSH – Managing Safely
· Abrasive Wheels Accreditation.