Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Salary: Up to £28,000
Job Type: Full Time, Perm
Providing services to its customers in the UK for the past 5 years, our client has extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of services and solutions for both fixed and wireless network infrastructure. With a successful track record in some of the biggest Telecom’s projects in the country, they are experiencing a period of growth and expansion.
They are currently looking to recruit a HR Administrator to join the back-office team located in the Reading area.
This is a challenging and rewarding role as the in-house recruiter. You’ll provide proactive resourcing solutions to the business and be responsible for having great conversations over the phone/video with potential future talent! Great teamwork and collaboration with your colleagues and line manager will be essential. You’ll work as part of a tight knit team to recruit quality talent to agreed timelines.
- Administer the employee’s records, including new hires according to the internal procedures, and ensures legal compliance.
- Administer health and life insurance programmes.
- Support the company recruitment process by posting job ads and maintaining regular communication with the candidates and the external agencies.
- Keep up to date candidate’s database and maintains the communication with all involved parties
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a relevant field – CIPD Level 3 optional
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of employment legislation.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good ethical judgement.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours
- Life Assurance
- Medicash Cashplan