Job Title: Fibre Surveyor
Location: Derbyshire, Worcestershire, Shropshire
Salary: £170- £215 per day
Job Type: Contract- min 6-month contract
Work Week: 5 days per week, overtime at weekends to be approved in advance
Established for over 20 years, our client continues to be a vital network and infrastructure partners to both fixed and mobile carriers across the enterprise sector. Through continued growth and progression, they have expanded globally.
Due to this growth and expansion, they are looking for surveyors for various locations to start in January 2022. There is a requirement for 6 people based near, or willing to travel, to towns in Derbyshire, Worcestershire and Shropshire.
- Survey and validate HLD Design produced in house at site using customer portal
- Produce reports on excluded or SEDS using company templates
You will need to have previous fibre surveying experience as well as being able to provide the following:
- PPE, Openreach accreditation (PIA, overhead etc.) van/car, mobile phone, guards, gas detector, rods (small)
- Customer will provide tablet
- You will need to have a full UK Driving licence and be flexible with regards to travel