Our client is rapidly expanding and takes charge in services include highways term maintenance, street lighting and electrical services, surfacing, traffic management and public realm infrastructure projects.
• Responsible for supervision of telecoms infrastructure installation, including civils, cabling, splicing and testing.
• Co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and subcontract labour, to ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met and that the works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
Skills & experience
• Streetworks Supervisor
• City & Guilds or BTEC in fibre optic installation
• BT/Openreach PIA accreditation
• Knowledge of NRSWA legislation
• Competent in OTDR, CD & PMD testing and analysis
• Blown fibre network installation experience
• Working on live backhaul and metro networks
• As-Built verification and submission
• Read and interpret client network schematics
• Fault management and resolution
• Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
• Supervisory experience
• Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Understanding of cost and value
• Understanding of programming
• Competitive salary plus excellent benefit package