Job Title: Fibre Planner
Job Type: Full Time, Perm
Established for over 20 years, our client continues to be a vital network and infrastructure partners to both fixed and mobile carriers across the enterprise sector. Through continued growth and progression they have expanded globally.
They are looking for a Fibre Planner to join their well-established team.
The Fibre Planner will be reporting to the Fibre Planner Team Lead/Project Manager and will be responsible for:
- Plan optical fibre paths and produce design packs; including Prelim Detailed Design (DD) Pack, DD Pack, SLD, Splice Sheets, BOMs & BOQs and Special Engineering Difficulty Planning
- Mentor graduate designers
- Provide design package support to other team members
- Data modelling, building GIS solutions
- Ensure client satisfaction at all stages
- Engineering degree with 3+ years post graduate experience in FTTX
- Network Planning experience is essential
- Proficient computer literacy skills in Microsoft applications
- Experience with network design packages (QGIS, ArcGIS, MapInfo, AutoCAD, etc)
- Analytical, detail oriented, high level of flexibility with willingness to learn/develop.
- Ability to integrate into existing team
- Strong administration/documentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a structure format
- Strong interpersonal skills in both oral and written communication
- Excellent written and spoken English required