Telephone Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Telephone Sales Executive to apply their skills within the Aviation Industry.
Our client requires a highly motivated, target-driven, dedicated phone-based executive who will be paid a basic salary with generous OTE’s and the potential for a promotion into management if successful.
- Making around 100+ calls a day to qualified leads, existing customers and new enquiries
- Following up with emails to ensure relationships with customers are maintained
- Hitting daily, weekly and monthly targets and working strictly to KPI’s
- Closing new business
- Be a target-driven individual who is capable of meeting targets and enjoys exceeding them.
- Have a professional telephone manner with the ability to confidently control a conversation and efficiently manage your time to achieve the required volume of sales calls.
- Be self-motivated, and a strong communicator and with good influencing skills.
- Be committed to excellence and maintaining standards.
- Demonstrate ability to drive innovation and think creatively.
- Have an ambitious and competitive nature – be enthusiastic about driving growth and engage with our rewarding bonus structure
- Be a quick learner who will pick up the company background and be flexible to recognise the needs of prospective customers.
- Have had previous experience of selling over the phone and will be comfortable working in an environment that is results-driven.
- Be a positive individual with a thick skin who is happy to adopt the Company ethos and challenge themselves by constantly pushing for improvement.
- Be IT literate, preferably experienced in using CRM software.
- Be a team player, capable of working with and communicating efficiently with the marketing and operations departments.
About the role:
- The calls will be to our database of prospective and existing customers, and new leads generated by our marketing team. These enquiries will generally already be aware of and positive about the product, and will be looking to arrange a visit to meet the training team, book a place on our career seminar, or participate in pilot selection.
- Working to KPI’s, you will get the support that you need to achieve your goals but will be expected to use initiative and self-directed time management.
- Informing prospective customers about the opportunities available and the career prospects, as well as our courses and scholarship programmes.
- Closing deals and taking payments/deposits.
- Furthering the positive brand image of the Company by being a credit to our organisation in the way which you represent us over the phone.
Working Monday to Friday, you will be rewarded for your hard work and commitment as you build your pipeline and contact leads who have requested a callback and have been generated mainly through social media marketing and through industry awareness campaigns.
Other sales opportunities will include flying experiences and private helicopter charter, although the main focus of the role is enrolments onto the company’s professional pilot training programmes. Occasional weekend work will be required and full-time hours may involve starting later than the core-office hours and working into the early evening to maximise opportunities for customer calls.
You will be responsible for engaging with prospective businesses, capturing key information from customers. You will need to be able to use exceptional rapport building skills as you build relationships and you will need to demonstrate success in meeting KPI’s/targets.
This opportunity works to high outbound calls, and targets of financial revenue generated. You will have an understanding that not every call will result in a sale, however being able to build a solid pipeline of future business and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers is highly important. There is progression within the role and possible promotion towards running a sales team if targets are exceeded and as a result of your hard work, there is a need to expand the sales and marketing team.