Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Location: Altrincham or Theale
Job Type: Full Time, Perm
Having played a major part in the UK Telecoms industry for over 20 years, our client is a dynamic infrastructure delivery and management consultancy who service some of the biggest names in the UK Telecoms industry.
Due to continued growth, they are currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their established team either based in Altrincham or Theale.
The successful candidate must have a working knowledge of design within the telecoms industry, and it would be advantageous to have previous experience of Cellnex sites.
The main responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer will include (but not limited to):
• Managing and reviewing third party surveys and designs to confirm electrical configurations and specifications.
• Using bespoke tools to determine power requirements for telecommunication sites.
• Monitoring and checking drawing content of internal and external CAD Technicians and third-party contractors.
• Liaising with Clients on Design related issues.
• Occasional Attendance on Site to measure up proposed locations.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer candidate will:
• Have a proven track record and experience within a Telecoms environment
• Have 18th Edition
• Have good knowledge of Telecommunication Base Stations and reviewing electrical schematics.
• Have experience of rooftop safety regulations and design requirements, a working knowledge of Construction, H&S laws and CDM Regulations and British Standards.
• Have experience of managing the quality and workload of Third-Party Surveyors and CAD resource.
This role will also include travel (mileage can be expensed. If overnight stays required, accommodation will be provided). It is essential that you have a full, clean, UK Driving Licence.