Providing services to its customers in the UK for the past 5 years, our client has extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of services and solutions for both fixed and wireless network infrastructure. With a successful track record in some of the biggest Telecom’s projects in the country, they are experiencing a period of growth and expansion.
They are currently looking to recruit a Design Manager to help support the design phase across mobile telecoms projects.
As a Design Manager you will be responsible for:
- Thorough review of GAs and DDs
- Amend drawings in AutoCAD
- Prepare red-line and As-Built drawings
- Using different tools for uploading/downloading documents and claiming various milestones
- Prepare survey schedule and liaise with surveyors
- Daily update of trackers
- Liaising with the clients
To do this as a professional, you should match with following requirements:
- Full understanding of the E2E telecoms design process
- Strong knowledge on CTIL design standards
- Previous Telecom design experience is a must
- Managing Design department budgets
- Setting up monthly/quarterly/yearly delivery targets
- Overseeing design costs and revenue streams across all projects
- Managing 1-to-1s with direct reports
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reports to the senior stakeholders and project leads
- Experience with customer tools like Evenflow, Sitetracker, etc.
- Customer Design escalation POC for all projects
- Implementing new processes and procedures in the Design department
Desirable (would be an advantage):
- Check, review and amend (if needed) structural calculations
- Flexible working where possible
- Bonus Scheme
- 23 days Holiday
- Hotel + Up to £25/night for overnight business trip food allowance
- Access to Pool vehicle for business trips, expense mileage or company vehicle depending on the role.
- Death in service 4 x Annual salary
- Benefit hub and Cash Plan scheme
- Pension Plan – (Employee) Contribution 5%, (Employer) Contribution 3%