Job Title: Design Engineer
Job Type: Full Time, Perm
Providing services to its customers in the UK for the past 5 years, our client has extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of services and solutions for both fixed and wireless network infrastructure. With a successful track record in some of the biggest Telecom’s projects in the country, they are experiencing a period of growth and expansion.
They are currently looking to recruit a Design Engineer to help support the Design and Technical Lead Managers in their daily activities- managing the design phase across mobile telecoms projects.
- Daily support of the Design Manager
- Thorough review of GAs and DDs
- Amend drawings in AutoCAD
- Prepare red-line and As-Built drawings
- Using different tools for uploading/downloading documents and claiming various
- Prepare survey schedule and liaise with surveyors
- Daily update of trackers
- Liaising with the clients
- Demonstrate good understanding of the mobile network and telecom structures (wall mounted poles, freestanding frames, tripods, quadpods)
- Ability to check and review structural calculations
- Ideally Chartered Engineer, recognized by the ICE (Institution of Civil Engineers)
- Good computer skills, knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD
- UK design qualification will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to check, review and amend (if needed) structural calculations (desirable)
Benefits and Package
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects.
- Training will be given to the successful candidate.
- Flexible working hours.
- Life Assurance
- Medicash Cash plan