Salary negotiable on experience
One of our leading clients is looking for a Cost Manager Quantity Surveyor to join their business. There are various locations open for this position as it is Nationwide.
The successful candidate will have an experienced background in the construction sector.
The individual must be self-motivated and client facing with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients. This will involve establishing early budgets, early estimating, and cost planning, managing a design team to the budget, tendering and procurement (single and two stage) and post contract reporting to the Client.
• Assisting on feasibility studies and drafting of procurement reports
• Estimating and cost planning (CostX)
• Tendering (single and two stage) and procuring construction
• Assisting in compilation of contract documentation
• Negotiation variations / changes with Contractors
• Compiling cost reports
• Carrying out valuations
• Negotiating and agreeing final accounts
• Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
• A proven track record of delivering high quality cost management/quantity surveying services across the full project lifecycle
• Working towards a professional qualification (RICS or similar)
• Degree or HNC level qualification
• Ability to successfully manage and prioritise more than one project at a time.
• Experience in delivering Cat A and Cat B fit out projects for corporate clients
• Utilising digital software for delivery of cost management services