Job Title: Civils Supervisor
Salary: £140-£160 per day (D.O.E)
Job Type: Full Time, Contract (ideally self employed but may be flexible to PAYE candidates)
Our telecoms client are currently looking for a Civils Supervisor to join their team for work based in the Plymouth area.
- Carrying out daily risk assessments relating to site set-up and ensure respective gang(s) have also completed daily risk assessment.
- Collaborating with internal teams, client and local authorities.
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details, as-build
- Communicating with the Management team, including reporting of any changes or deviations from plans.
- Completing daily audits, analysing, and feeding back results to operational managers including Project Manager, and taking action where required.
- Completing site surveys including risk assessments of new sites ensuring any necessary changes and or requirements are reported to the Project Manager.
- Dealing with members of public in a polite and professional manner.
- Demonstrating strong management with our employees and sub-contractors, adopting a firm, but friendly approach to ensure good long-term working relationships.
- Ensuring build remains on target as per completion date, reporting any delays/concerns to the Construction Manager.
- Ensuring works are to the correct specifications including documenting and taking pictures, where required.
- Overall responsibility for the site set-up and ongoing maintenance, with a strong focus on NRSWA compliance.
You will have:
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to
- Outstanding organisational
- Ability to work well under
- Having good IT skills, sound knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Word, Visio etc.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Network Build would be an advantage.
You will need:
- NRSWA Street works Ticket.
• Vehicle and fuel provided
• 2-week business closure at Christmas
• iPhone and iPad/Laptop provided
• Teams and social events and activities throughout the year
• Opportunities for progression
Utilities background will be considered.