Site Supervisor – Civils
Salary: £35,000- £40,000 plus van and fuel card – overtime available
Our client is a dynamic, delivery-focused project management company providing end to end solutions for the UK’s mobile and fixed line network operators.
They are currently seeking a Site Supervisor to join their team, for a project based in Oxford. You will either need to be based in Oxford or within a reasonable commutable distance.
Working alongside an established team, you will need to bring Civils and Street works expertise.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising contractors on site and reporting back to the Fixed Line Project Manager and the Build Manager daily, as well as being expected to report back on daily progress as well as where the teams will be on site for the following week.
- The successful candidate would be responsible for site escalations, as well as being able to speak to the clients engineers/site supervisors for technical queries and resolutions.
- You would also be in contact with the Traffic Manager Supplier to advise where the company would need Traffic Management and how many gangs for each site being worked on initially and as the Build progresses.
- Civils knowledge
- Strong Site supervisor experience
- Client facing experience
- Traffic Management knowledge
- Valid NRSWA Accreditation
- Valid SA001 and SA002 accreditations