Job Title: Build Manager
Salary: £40k – £50k + car allowance
Job Type: Full Time, Perm
Location: UK Wide
Our leading clients is looking for a Build Manager to come and join their expanding team .
Build Manager with Mobile Telecoms experience. Must have experience managing Riggers and working with mobile operators.
The Mobile Build Manager is part of the operations team, reporting to the Head of Mobile. They should have excellent communication skills, interfacing with the project team, field engineers and customer interfaces.
Roles and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of the Mobile Build Manager include but are not limited to the below:
• To provide technical knowledge to the project team to ensure the correct planning of the project, making sure that the hardware, materials, and resource are suitable to complete all works to the required standard, right first time.
• To manage the day to day running of each activity to ensure that delivery is successful with in time and cost constraints.
• Report any out of scope works back to the project manager to ensure that additional works are captured and charged back to the customer.
• Ensure the delivery of necessary Handover Packs and QA these to ensure quality.
• Order and track equipment and materials for projects within the region.
• Schedule and manage project deployments and commissioning of systems.
• Ability to plan ahead and see the “Big Picture”
• To work with the project managers to ensure that the necessary resources are available to deliver projects.
• Production of SoR, BoQ, & BoM
• Site Installation Management
• Completion of Final Accounts
• Fault Rectification planning
• H&S Management, including the implementation of CDM
• Management of Rigging Resource
• At least 5 years technical experience in the project area.
• Ability to carry test equipment and perform site surveys and system testing
• Ability to multi-task in a high volume work environment with very tight deadlines.
• Understanding of all facets of the Mask & Tower construction process
• Troubleshooting skills to handle trouble tickets, alarming, and maintenance activities
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft products and databases.