Job Title: As- Built Technician
Salary: Up to £125 per day
Job Type: Contract- Till Christmas
Through the Smart Technology Division, our client aims to deliver the best full Fibre City Build Project solutions, through efficiently, responsibility and utilising and integrating smart technology to deliver the best FTTH Broadband Network.
They are currently looking for an As-Built Design Technician to join their team on a short-term contract till Christmas for a project in Ipswich. The ideal candidate will have experience of using CAD Design Software or similar Design tool Applications, and have CAD experience, producing TM Plans for all disciplines.
The As-Built Design Technician will record drawings, red-line drawings and as-built drawings, processing to the Client specified gold standard. They will provide final handover documentation and highlight the difference between the initial presented design layout against the final fibre cable and apparatus specifications and provide a detailed blueprint of the fibre cable & duct layout and all subsequent network infrastructure adjustments.
Skills and Experience:
- Be experienced in Bluebeam PDF conversation Software and/or AutoCAD
- Good knowledge working within Telecoms Office support
- Experience managing a high volume of Design plan files using file-management software
- Excellent Experience to detail, in both design and data entry
- Ideas driven and naturally use own initiative
- Site Surveys- GIS Mapping
- Preferably BT Openreach PIA -Geo Hub Portal
- Duct & cable Planning Layouts & Detailed Design Drawings
- Structural Calculations to develop existing Design plan drawings
- Fibre splicing Scheduling (Fibre Node configuration
- Managing a dedicated team to achieve to deliver a great product achieving Customer satisfaction