Salary: £22k – £24k
Holiday: 25 days per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week, WFH
Established for over 20 years, our client continues to be a vital network and infrastructure partners to both fixed and mobile carriers across the enterprise sector. Through continued growth and progression, they have expanded globally.
They are currently recruiting for an Applications Advisor to join their team in Longstanton. This role will involve:
• Ensuring the completion of ‘As Builts’- timely submission of application to the client and chasing subsequent payment minimising excess WIP.
• Establishing a good understanding of the client contracts in relation to the application process ensuring key service level agreements are met minimising instances of delayed payment.
• Working with key stakeholders in other teams, ensure the ‘Application’ submitted to the client is complete and contains accurate information in relation to the completed build.
• Submit accurate and complete ‘AS Builts’ back to the client within agreed SLAs
• Provide information required in support of WIP to the Applications Team Manager
• Resolve internal and client queries and resubmit applications where necessary within agreed SLAs once queries have been resolved, ensuring all contact with the client is professional and reflects the values of the company
• Ensure the key elements of the client contract relating to the applications process is understood by you and you work within the defined operational controls to ensure your work successfully meets these requirements
• Work with operational teams to ensure deviation from initial plans are captured and included in the application to protect projected margin.
• Provide pricing information as required to the client for validation/approval
• Work collaboratively with other team members and operational teams to ensure all required information is captured in a timely manner, is accurate and able to be used confidently in the application process
• Ensure your work and that of your team is undertaken safely and in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
• Able to manage own workload dealing with conflicting priorities effectively to meet deadlines
• Able to receive constructive feedback, maintain respect and mutually agree any action required for you to take in response
• Able to deal with conflict in a calm and controlled manner
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
• Proactive approach to resolving problems taking an objective approach to understanding lessons that can be learnt when things don’t go to plan
• Good IT skills, competent with the use of internet, email and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Team Player
• Effective Communication
• Planning & Organising
• Time Management
• Attention to Detail
• Stakeholder Management
• Driving Licence advantageous
• Strong numerical ability – A-level or above